Monday, June 25, 2012

Week 1: Target Sign

It's been a minute since I've posted; enjoying the summer a bit too much, I suppose. I almost forgot I have aspirations and it's gonna take some hard work and determination to make them happen.

Anyway, my first assignment for myself is relatively simple in my opinion, but I want to bring attention to detail as well. I plan to re-model this sign of Target and other stores at Perimeter Place.

 There is a lot of amazing architecture in the Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area, but before I begin to model some of the more detailed skyscrapers like The Manhattan, I want to build some assets like signs and fountains and such. I also plan to finish this Digital Tutors skyscraper modeling and texturing tutorial before long. Keep an eye out, I swear this model will be done before the week is out.

 - Jason B. Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment